SEER development documentationhe goal of SEER is to provide a low-barrier blockchain infrastructure for sports industry, enabling medium and small-sized Internet companies from sports industry to call smart contracts through the developer interface based on SEER.With development of Dapps, it can realize the rapid popularization of blockchain technology.
SEER provides open-source webapp, and Bibi, the sample Dapp, which has both IOS native version and Android native version, and web wallet, as well as providing corresponding development documentation, so that developers can understand the relevant technology and develop Dapps based on SEER. Development Guide>>
Documentation Resourcesdocs.seerchain.org is maintained on github, and we hope you can help us improve our documentation.
- Command Line Instruction Guide
- Witness Operation Guide
- Dapp Development Guide
- Exchange and third-party platform gateway access guide (CH)
- Exchange and third-party platform gateway access guide (EN)
- Blockchain Browser Development Guide
- SEER Public API Server Configuration Guide
- Configure SEER faucet service
- SEER balance snapshot function and bulk transfer function guide
Software and Community ResourcesWelcome to the SEER Developer Community Forum to initiate project discussions, join discussions or seek technical assistance.